For a free consultation, call 1.877.928.9147 or Contact us here

Skip to main content

How can I make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else?

Malpractice Claims, Malpractice

Many people feel they have been victims of malpractice but don’t want to file a claim. An experienced attorney can tell you where to send a letter of complaint. Most professions are governed by review boards and licensing agencies. A well-written complaint can help make sure the professional doesn’t make the same mistake again.

Oregon Medical Board
Chief Investigator
1500 SW First Ave. #620
Portland, OR 97201
(971) 673-2702

Oregon State Bar
Client Assistance Office
PO BOX 231935
Tigard, OR 97281
(800) 452-8260

Oregon Board of Dentistry
1600 SW 4th Ave. Suite 770
Portland, OR 97201
(971) 673-3200

Related Questions

What do I do first?

You are entitled to seek medical attention – for example, from a chiropractor, family practitioner, orthopedic surgeon, or others. Whichever type of care you choose, throughout your