For a free consultation, call 1.877.928.9147 or Contact us here

Skip to main content

My car has been damaged due to the fault of someone else. What am I entitled to?

Property Damage, Auto Accidents

You are entitled to compensation for the reduced value (usually the repair cost) or for the value of your car if it’s totaled, and reimbursement for the lost use of your vehicle.

Related Questions

What do I do first?

You are entitled to seek medical attention – for example, from a chiropractor, family practitioner, orthopedic surgeon, or others. Whichever type of care you choose, throughout your