The coverage you should have depends on your assets. The more you have to lose, the more protection you need. Consult your agent for advice.
We recommend a minimum coverage (more if you can afford it) of:
- $100,000 – Liability for one-injury claim
- $300,000 – Liability for all-injury claim
- $50,000 – Property damage liability
- $100,000 – Personal injury protection
- $100,000 – Uninsured motorist coverage
- $100,000 – Underinsured motorist coverage
NOTE: Many companies offer “combined single limit” coverage for liability.