For a free consultation, call 1.877.928.9147 or Contact us here

Skip to main content

Are there any other ways to fight the insurance company?

No Fault Medical Coverage, Personal Injury

Yes. Have your doctor challenge the results of the independent review. With more information on your unique case, the insurance company may be persuaded to change their position. You can also file a complaint with the Oregon Insurance Commissioner’s Office, 21 Labor and Industries Building, Salem, OR 97310-0765 Phone 503-378-4636

Related Questions

What do I do first?

You are entitled to seek medical attention – for example, from a chiropractor, family practitioner, orthopedic surgeon, or others. Whichever type of care you choose, throughout your